At Malouf Eye Center, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- Pre-screening patients for any signs of COVID symptoms
- All patients and family members that accompany patients must wear their own face mask at all times
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient
- Practicing social distancing between all patients and staff
- Implementing a revised check-in process:
- You will need to bring your own face mask or cloth face covering to your appointment. If a family member accompanies you to your appointment, they will also need to bring and wear their own face mask or cloth face covering.
- We ask that you come in at your exact scheduled appointment time to help maintain social distancing efforts in our waiting areas.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. If you aren’t ready to make your in-office appointment yet, we will be here for you when you are ready. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.
Call us today at 301-423-5252 or click here to request your next appointment. We look forward to safely seeing you again!